Saturday, August 15, 2009

Quick August Update

Things seem to have finally turned for me, it's been one of the worst runs of cards I've ever been through though. After my update at the beginning of August I went through a stretch where I lost an almost unfathomable 430 big bets in 3800 hands. I can't ever remember running that bad for that length of time in the 3 million+ hands I've played in my life. I maintained my composure through most of it although I took several breaks, some where I did cardio to work off stress. I also let out a scream of frustration at one point which scared the hell out of my dogs who were sleeping near me - it's been quite a while since I've actually screamed while playing poker. I wasn't playing my A game throughout but under the circumstances I think I held up pretty well. Fortunately things have gone a lot better as of late. It hasn't been my best month but being up anything feels pretty good after the last 6 weeks.




1 comment:

  1. keep truckin bro. you can only run bad for so long! (knock on wood)

    ReplyDelete