Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Behind Pace, Good Week

I've fallen about a day behind pace now. I've earned ~145K VPPS and need to be at 148K starting today. It shouldn't be too much of a problem to make up the hands. I plan on playing a lot the next 3 days since I don't have anything planned. I do have a Vegas trip planned for the beginning of March. I've made the trip the last 3 years with some of my best friends I grew up with. It's something I look forward to all year and maybe even more so this year since it has been such a grind. I do plan on playing while there but doubt I'll be able to keep pace. I'll likely have to play catch-up again after Vegas but I still have plenty of time.

Aside from that the week went well. I started off on a big downswing, the biggest of the year so far. I lost 325 big bets over the course of about ten thousand hands which amounted to roughly 11K in losses. Since that I've been on a tear and have recouped my losses and then some. I've even won a bit at 30-60.

That's it for now, I will do a February recap next week. Here's what my year now looks like in big bets:

No comments:

Post a Comment